• Thread starter Thread starter prasadji
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 7,987

prasadji

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Now it takes no time to recharge SD by easy recharge.I am in Chennai and it is being done by many of the local mobile recharge shops...would like to know if it is available in other cities...SD has crossed 40 Lakhs and so they have to resort to easy recharge.

i didnt understand... explain clearly boss... i know easy recharge but how its possible through mobile for SD

i didnt understand... explain clearly boss... i know easy recharge but how its possible through mobile for SD
You need to give the set top box number and the amount to recharge or top up to the guy.
He will send the information to SD who has authorised him to acccept money and the set top account is recharged to the amount we have paid .It is exactly similar to the easy recharge that we do for BSNL.Airtel etc where we giver our mobile number and the amount to recharge .....
We also get sms once recharged like mobile recharge ..it takes hardly few miniutes to do this.
I checked immeditely my account information in the internet and it was updated for the amount paid with date and time.
Hope I am clear.

You need to give the set top box number and the amount to recharge or top up to the guy.
He will send the information to SD who has authorised him to acccept money and the set top account is recharged to the amount we have paid .It is exactly similar to the easy recharge that we do for BSNL.Airtel etc where we giver our mobile number and the amount to recharge .....
We also get sms once recharged like mobile recharge ..it takes hardly few miniutes to do this.
I checked immeditely my account information in the internet and it was updated for the amount paid with date and time.
Hope I am clear.

and do not forget to get the confirmation number, for future reference in case of any problem..
but anyways, now its very easy to recharge than before.

Back