• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 8,533

raja2431

King of Kings
ISP
Airtel
Hi. Already the new channel rates are high. Now there is a problem in recharge. Just now i spoke to cc and asked about recharge of packs. He told that we have to pay for 3 months for that pack including the 3 months basic pack. For example if we want to get a Venus + pack in our account we have to keep balance of Rs.615. (3 months for new pack and 3 months for basic pack). Then only we can able to subscribe for that. I dont know what to do and totally confused.

Wait for SOME MORE timeWhen they launch it officially I guess MOST of the people will call them and will ProtestJust like what happend when Espn star was removed from Tata Sky basic packageThere are plenty of negativesCost is too high3 months minimum hire periodand poor selection of channels in packages-very confusing

Tomorow they are launching. It is confirmed.Tomorow they are launching. It is confirmed by cc.

we can have EPG are not?

first let them give the channels and packages properly.I still dont understand how to recharge it? Some package cost some rupees , not round figure.

guys kindly send mails so many to sundirect officials......we should start aggresively without lot of pay channels missing & cost is too high & very confusing............today i started sending mails

They are robbing but not like how TS or Dishtv does directly.Everyone will be unhappy with sundirect tomorrow.except for those who are happy with the freedom basic package.have to see how many walls break from tomorrow with this type of icons :wall: :hysterical:

i dont understand................i jst brought sun dth 1 month back.....i am having 11 months free subscription.........to add these new pakages min 3 months validity should be there.....will this validity comes within this free period...or do i hav to start paying 4 the current freedom pakage also to get pay channels...............then they really fooled the new customers..........

i dont understand................i jst brought sun dth 1 month back.....i am having 11 months free subscription.........to add these new pakages min 3 months validity should be there.....will this validity comes within this free period...or do i hav to start paying 4 the current freedom pakage also to get pay channels...............then they really fooled the new customers..........

u hav to pay for new pay channels only

Back