SUN Direct DTH - Screenshots

• Thread starter Thread starter mailtoviki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 8,165
Thank u Mr.Mailtoviki..Good work done by u....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Please tell me whether NDTV Good Times is coming in SUN DIRECT and also tell me in the SATCODX website they have mentioned the channel name as ABC is it Australian Broadcasting Corporation?

Thank u Mr.Mailtoviki..Good work done by u....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Please tell me whether NDTV Good Times is coming in SUN DIRECT and also tell me in the SATCODX website they have mentioned the channel name as ABC is it Australian Broadcasting Corporation?

All NDTV Package channels are available including NDTV Good Times.

Yes...ABC is Australian Broadcasting Corporation

no mr.mailtoviki..today i went to distributor premises he checked all the subscription came to him but he didnt find my name..after that i contacted my dealer he told that he gave the subscription agreement to the distributor on 8th of this month..so i dont know what to do..after that i called CC and register a compliant against my dealer and the distributor..i know the result only by 2morrow.. very much eagerly waiting for sun direct to be installed in my home...

no mr.mailtoviki..today i went to distributor premises he checked all the subscription came to him but he didnt find my name..after that i contacted my dealer he told that he gave the subscription agreement to the distributor on 8th of this month..so i dont know what to do..after that i called CC and register a compliant against my dealer and the distributor..i know the result only by 2morrow..

very much eagerly waiting for sun direct to be installed in my home...

Oh...It seems they have missed your papers...You have the installation & activation card withu u right?!

yes i am having....even my name is there with my dealer in the name list given to my distributor on 8th of this month...i personally went and checked with my dealer today....

Back