Sun Direct DTH: TAMIL - TELUGU - KANADA - Classics , 90's, Latest Radio Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter MSK_SAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 8,941

MSK_SAN

ISP
BSNL DATA ONE
:dance:TAMIL - TELUGU - KANADA - Classics , 90's, Latest Radio

Channels :dance: Added In Sun Direct .... Source SD Website in

That Program Package :thumbsup: Good Move By SUNNNNNNN :thumbsup:

:dance:TAMIL - TELUGU - KANADA - Classics , 90's, Latest Radio

Channels :dance: Added In Sun Direct .... Source SD Website in

That Program Package :thumbsup: Good Move By SUNNNNNNN :thumbsup:

Why they have removed suriyan fm, as dth is the only source for non chennai people to receive suriyan fm.

is it.. removed Suryan FM.. really bad.. actually when i was in bangalore i was enjoying Suryan FM through SD...Though it is available in Net, i can not keep my computer active all times... so i was enjoying through SD..But now... they are started removing SURYAN....FM too.. not a good sign.

The four test channels are having very poor audio quality...even though they play old songs....I wish there should be quality...sounds like hearing from a small tiny radio...

hi pals.. Is there any possiblitiy of adding channels on our own if yes tell what are those channels..and specifications..:dance:

Now they add ten FM channel Tamil Classic, Tamil 90's, Tamil Latest, Telugu Classic, Telugu 90's, Telugu Latest , Kannada Classic, Kannada Latest, Malayalam Classic, Malayalam Latest
Source SD Website

Now they add ten FM channel Tamil Classic, Tamil 90's, Tamil Latest, Telugu Classic, Telugu 90's, Telugu Latest , Kannada Classic, Kannada Latest, Malayalam Classic, Malayalam Latest
Source SD Website

I checked and found only four test channels playing Tamil new,Tamil old,Tamil again and Telugu old though the website has already announced Malayalam and Kannada ...but I find that the Tamil new playing songs only in mono and without any Bass quality.....some of the DD channels are sounding great...and I heard other day AIR Malayalam playing new film songs in high quality stereo....but Sun channels are never with stereo sound ....they never care for good sound....I wish they see HBO,Star Movies,ZeeStudio,Max Movie channel, FTV, DW and Animal planet to know what is stereo sound is and the pleasure of watching them...

Hi How can i hear Suryan FM through internet ?...any idea..?quick response is verymuch appreciated. please help ThanksAmmu

Back