• Thread starter Thread starter dhoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,408

dhoni

fedup with ts ccs
ISP
BSNL
We heard that cable operators were not allowing sun dth to sell intheir places.so now how is the situation in chennai,hyd,bangalore and other places. Why is sun direct not taking legal action against those who are coming and frightening the dealers of sun direct dth etc.? sun direct has legal licence to sell dth, so they can ask for protection also.how can the cable operators go and do rowdyism?they dont own what people want to watch.

I think situation is much better than before..i got SUN DIRECT day before yesterday and it is working fine for me..I am from chennai...I dont know about other southern states...

I think situation is much better than before..i got SUN DIRECT day before yesterday and it is working fine for me..I am from chennai...I dont know about other southern states...
Hmm.. me too got the connection almost one week back.. and so far no problem..an infact I have seen couple of SUN DTH Dishes in our area and even other parts of city I haven't heard about any distrubance from any cable operators. Only thing is this time SUN is not giving any aggresive ads.. things are moving silently....

Back