• Thread starter Thread starter ronaldo81
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,724

ronaldo81

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
When can we expect Sun Direct in the Northern parts of the Country? I am putting up in New Delhi and wish to watch all the Malayalam / Tamil Channels. Is there any Dealer avaialable in New Delhi through which this can be achieved? I tried calling the Toll Free Number of Sun Direct 1800-200-7575 but I always get the message 'All our Customer Care Executive are busy, please call after sometime' and gets disconnected automatically. Is the satellite which beams the sun singnal only focussed to the parts of South India or India as a whole?Will I be able to watch the Channels if I purchase it from Tamil Nadu and install the same at my place in New Delhi and do the payments through my Credit Card?

yes you would be able to use the sun dish anywhere in India.. Only thing is that you would not get any support for installation or any further

Sun DTH will launch all over India, no doubt. You will get enough support once it launches your area. But you need to wait. Now they are concentrating in South. But you can see advt. in your area also after a while.. Smile, Dubai

Back