• Thread starter Thread starter dhoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,944

dhoni

fedup with ts ccs
ISP
BSNL
Sun direct website has now started to show something other than "Launching soon" .

They are now showing the list of channels etc which we saw in the other site sunetworg.org/sundirect.

we may get the full activated site SUN DIRECT - DTH SERVICE within next few days.

Thank You for the information, so everything is getting ready, good to know..

No official Launch i think, all those things were started working. They also gave ad in Dinakaran on 10 december itself.So what are you looking for?
Book, get watch and Enjoy sun direct
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/earasu/Desktop/10122007_DKN_TUT_03.jpg1.jpg

No official Launch i think, all those things were started working. They also gave ad in Dinakaran on 10 december itself.So what are you looking for?
Book, get watch and Enjoy sun direct
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/earasu/Desktop/10122007_DKN_TUT_03.jpg1.jpg
Hello Mr.ezhilnarasu

U have mentioned that They have given ad on Dinakaran 10th December Issue.Just now I checked it.But there is no Such AD for Sun Direct.
Which City's Edition was it?

@surayan,they had launched and channels are working.all other channels will come after 1 month.enjoy until then for 1 year

Hi Karthick,

They gave the ad in third page of Tirunelveli Edition.See this link to view that image
Tirunelveli Tourism - Ezhil Arasu
be cool.
Yes I Just Checked It.But its a AD for Existing or Booked Customers.But till now they have not given any AD for new bookings!!!

I am Eagerly waiting for It!!!!!

Karthcik.A

Back