Sun Direct

• Thread starter Thread starter king247
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,078

king247

ISP
Airtel
hi..friends, most of sun direct dealers dont know details in chennai..some dealers are supplied DTH to their customers...from today most cable operators stop their services..cable is not working

oh is it? i had not seen anyone else complaining about cable not working.

let the cable operators stop the service and more ppl will move to sun direct dth, the cable operators spoiling their business by doing this :P

Cable is working in my house...i don't see such development in chennai.If it is the case Dinamalar would made a cover story of it. :)

cable working fine in my house too..

My Cable network works very properly and clearly.Iam getting Ten Sports,Animal Planet,Star Movies,HBO eventhough they there is no increase in the fees which iam usually paying Rs.100.Anybody getting the pay channels in your area.Pls share.All these are the effect of SUN DIRECT

We are installing Sun Direct in more areas.. Actually , I am one of the installation technician... Last two Days I finished 50 installation in Trichy and its sorrounding.this is Real NewsRavitha

We are installing Sun Direct in more areas.. Actually , I am one of the installation technician... Last two Days I finished 50 installation in Trichy and its sorrounding.this is Real News

Ravitha
can u roughly tell how many bookings sun direct hav in tn

We are installing Sun Direct in more areas.. Actually , I am one of the installation technician... Last two Days I finished 50 installation in Trichy and its sorrounding.this is Real News

Ravitha

its good news for all the members in this forum that we r having technician working for sun direct:thumbsup:...can u pls tell to me is there any interactive services present in sun direct?

Back