Sun DTH customers getting a hidden balance which is unused

• Thread starter Thread starter smartarv86
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 6,561

smartarv86

ISP
bsnl
Hey guys. . . did u note that wen v recharge for Rs.100 v get Rs.89 as value. if Rs75 s taken for a month the balance is carried forward in the next recharge.Now each time we recharge with Rs100, Rs.200, Rs500 we get 30, 60, 150 days respectively as validity. After the number of days gets over we need to recharge even if v have a balance of around Rs.11 (for Rs.100) recharge itself. So the balance gets accumulated n becomes unused. This balance can only be used if v take up additional packages i.e. pay channels. In other dth services they deduct only daily rentals and the connection works until the account goes to "0" balance. Like Rs75/30days = Rs.2.5 and if v recharge for Rs.100 then the value of Rs.89 should be used for Rs.89/Rs.2.5 = 35days(approx).this s the actual procedure to be followed to utilize the balance correctly.( i dont know whether i am correct i jus studied with several accounts of mine n friend's accounts. Please correct me if am wrong)

Hi friend issue raised by you seems really worth worrying .. did u call customer care or mail to nodal officer regarding this.. They can't just force us to get add on packages..Hope somebody throws info on this issue quickly..:redface:

So the balance gets accumulated n becomes unused. This balance can only be used if v take up additional packages i.e. pay channels.

Ya u r right balance will be accumulated each time after u recharge u r account.say for eg:if u recharge for 100 rs then 88 rupees will be deducted and remaining 12 rupees will be carried forward..once the carry forwarded amount reaches 88 u can ask CC to deduct that amount from u r account..u need not buy recharge card for that amount once it reaches 88 rupees:thumbsup:..Hope u understood.

Ya u r right balance will be accumulated each time after u recharge u r account.say for eg:if u recharge for 100 rs then 88 rupees will be deducted and remaining 12 rupees will be carried forward..once the carry forwarded amount reaches 88 u can ask CC to deduct that amount from u r account..u need not buy recharge card for that amount once it reaches 88 rupees:thumbsup:..Hope u understood.

You are correct but we need to wait for 8 months for that :( They should try to reduce the amount till it comes to Rs.0. We should be able to watch tv till the last paise. Sun please make sure that you don't steal our money :)

i called cc already n they said the software is designed in such a way that it detects the account statement and will automatically adjust in the comin months. but no body has yet reported in such a way. . .
they need to implement daily rental system with which v pay Rs.2.5 every day n the balance can be completely utilized . . . no use in havin validity for recharges n all. . .

Back