Sun DTH dealer(s) in Pune, Maharashtra

• Thread starter Thread starter curious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 9,459

curious

ISP
TTML
Sun DTH is said to have completed it's all India launch a couple of weeks back. Does it mean that they now have dealers in each district of India? Does anyone know of a Sun DTH dealer in Pune, Maharashtra? Sun Direct website shows only Mumbai dealers list. Thanks in advance.

Looks like, there is no Sun DTH dealer in Pune. If thats the case, how can Sun DTH claim to have completed the all India launch if its not available in Pune, the second largest city in Maharashtra? Sun DTH has started advertising on TV channels, even on Marathi channels. If it's not available everywhere, that advertising money is a total waste as people, who may get interested in buying Sun DTH after seeing the ad, cannot find a dealer who sells the product. Unless the sole purpose of the advertisement is to prevent people from going to other DTH providers and to make them wait for the Sun DTH availability. :)

Friends, To all those people looking for Sun DTH dealers in their area: I just walked into an electronics shop nearby my house to enquire about Airtel DTH and Tata Sky as advertised on the shop. To my surprise, the dealer was selling all DTH connections including Sun DTH. So if you are looking for a Sun DTH dealer, don't rely on Sun DTH website or e-mail enquiry to Sun DTH. The website is not updated and you don't get any reply to your mails sent to Sun DTH. Just enquire from your nearby dealer who sells other DTH connection. Who knows, you may get Sun DTH from there. FYI: After analyzing offers from Tata Sky, Sun DTH and Airtel DTH and taking into account other factors, I opted for Airtel DTH (digital TV).

mr.curious which offer u took in airtel . ultra pack or value pack.i took ultra pack. And i must say that airtel digital tv is the best dth in india in terms of channels and quality and affordability.

whats diffrence between different packs? which one is best?

I opted for value pack with one top up free offer. Value pack covers most of the Hindi and other channels we watch. I've used the west plus as free topup which covers most of the Marathi channels we watch. There is not Star Pravah though in that package. I am going to use top-ups for remaining channels that we watch. We must have CN & Pogo thats for sure, haven't finalized which other top-ups we are going to use.. Hopefully, the overall cost of the top-up stays below what we are paying the cable walla (Rs 340 pm) :) Chinmay, which base pack is most suitable to you depends on which all channels you 'must have'. You may ignore 'nice to have' channels while deciding the package. Use top-ups to get other 'must-have' channels not covered in the base pack. If the overall cost stays below ultra pack, we have done a good job. If not, it's better to directly opt for ultra pack.

I opted for value pack with one top up free offer.

Value pack covers most of the Hindi and other channels we watch. I've used the west plus as free topup which covers most of the Marathi channels we watch. There is not Star Pravah though in that package.
I am going to use top-ups for remaining channels that we watch. We must have CN & Pogo thats for sure, haven't finalized which other top-ups we are going to use.. Hopefully, the overall cost of the top-up stays below what we are paying the cable walla (Rs 340 pm) :)

Chinmay, which base pack is most suitable to you depends on which all channels you 'must have'. You may ignore 'nice to have' channels while deciding the package. Use top-ups to get other 'must-have' channels not covered in the base pack. If the overall cost stays below ultra pack, we have done a good job. If not, it's better to directly opt for ultra pack.
Sensible advice. Is your cable CAS? what is your view on quality of picture on channel to channel basis between your cable and your dth?

I opted for value pack with one top up free offer.

Value pack covers most of the Hindi and other channels we watch. I've used the west plus as free topup which covers most of the Marathi channels we watch. There is not Star Pravah though in that package.
I am going to use top-ups for remaining channels that we watch. We must have CN & Pogo thats for sure, haven't finalized which other top-ups we are going to use.. Hopefully, the overall cost of the top-up stays below what we are paying the cable walla (Rs 340 pm) :)

Chinmay, which base pack is most suitable to you depends on which all channels you 'must have'. You may ignore 'nice to have' channels while deciding the package. Use top-ups to get other 'must-have' channels not covered in the base pack. If the overall cost stays below ultra pack, we have done a good job. If not, it's better to directly opt for ultra pack.

Mazya ghari hathway cha set top box ahe, star pravah is no worth watching compared to zee marathi excpet for some shows like shivchatrapati(serial on great shivaji maharaj); so no tension of channels.
I think only hathway has all channels including bindass, star pravah, star maza, ndtv imagine and firangi which r not on other DTH providers like dishtv.

I switched to hathway local cable after using dishtv for more than 3 yrs, I was totally disappointed with dishtv, so I have lost faith in DTH.

Back