sundirect wedsite

Hi,Thanks for information. The site is really working. We were waiting for this for more than 3 months. This news came when we are all losing our patience with Sundirect. Let us hope they will add new package soon in June.

finally new website launched:thumbsup:.....lets we can expect new packages soon(after ipl matches over.......iam surpriced yesterday nodal officer told to me new website ready):thumbsup:

I am disappointed to find that the accounting is wrong.I have recharged for Tamil Basic for three months paying Rs300 on 18/April/2008.But the account says that my reacharge is for Rs150 and the last date of the subscription to be 18/June/2008 instead of 18/July/2008.

Even mine also showing wrong information I Got the connection in January 2008 and i have one year subscription... but in the website it shows starting date as 01 october 2007 and expiry date as 30 september 2008..... SUN DTH launched in december second week or later then how come the subscription date is like that.....? Is it not surprising......?

kindly call cc

I called the CC and he explained to me that the account detail is for every month and so the last date marked is 18/June/2008...after 18/June/2008,the last date will be automatically changed to 18/July/2008.
Also he asked me to follow the balance amount which is Rs117 now.It confirms viewing till 18/July 2008 he said.
Looks OK.
He also confirmed that bunches of Tamil channels are to be added in Basic package along with Star pay channels in coming month.
Looks like we are doing well!

According to sun direct website Mr.Balajiraj is the nodal officer of Tamil nadu..But till now we r getting replies by some one called Mr.Murugan:confused:

It might be the greatness of Murugan or wrong details from the website.

Back