Support me for more Tamil channels,tamil audio,tamil help channel

• Thread starter Thread starter guna_cbe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 6,971
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 years back when Star Cricket was launched and was about to telecast the Eng - INd series and at that point of time we everybody in the forum TS CC and asked for them to add channels daily we used to make a min call of 3 - 5 calls.............there was such a pressure was put on TS and eventullay they added that channel just before 3 hrs before the 1st ball is bowled............:thumb:.

But we need to note a point over here is that sports channel demand is different and regional channel demand is different as we cant expect all of them in the forum to fight for Regional Channel by calling TS CC..........:(

TS knows people are crazy about cricket and so they added. Don't think because we called 3-5 times made the difference.

For Tamil or anything don't wait in TS. Throw it away and get some other dth which suits you. After all we get more channels including other languages for the same amount we pay in others dths. TS is the costliest.

I ll support you for SS Music channel... :thumbsup: Not Raj :P
You support anything and no one is going to listen us :yahoo:

Let me see who is going to be the loser in the end. :D

TS knows people are crazy about cricket and so they added. Don't think because we called 3-5 times made the difference.

For Tamil or anything don't wait in TS. Throw it away and get some other dth which suits you. After all we get more channels including other languages for the same amount we pay in others dths. TS is the costliest.

You support anything and no one is going to listen us :yahoo:

To be honest with you i am personally not happy with the tamil channels provided by all the DTH service providers..........i have said it many times i like tamil music channels...........and i know none of the DTH service providers will provide all the satellite tamil music channel in their platform.......that is one of the main reason i am holding my local cable still and i get almost 8 tamil music channels in my local cable........:thumbsup:

Everybody knows who will be the losser in the end..........

.that is one of the main reason i am holding my local cable still and i get almost 8 tamil music channels in my local cable........:thumbsup:

What are they? Do they all play only the current film songs or have specific programmes - old films, classical, indi or tamil pop, and what else? How will you rate them? aRE THERE PROGRAMMES LIKE 'THENKINNAM' in Jaya tv which has a different theme for days of the week and plays old songs. Eventhough, we liked it very much, we had to miss it as it is at 9:30 in the morning; but with TS+, I never miss this programme.

To be specific i like Jaya Max , Murasu and some Raj Musix too.........as these channels telecast the songs which are from 80's and 90's and l like those songs more than the songs played in Sun Music or Kalaignar music............ I know at channels such jaya max and raj musix wont come in Sundirect too for atleast another 1 year.......

We the people. They didn't add for this long :(

As far as I am concerned, SS Music scores over Other Tamil music channels.And also the current generation video songs are horrible.. we have loads of crappy music directors, like srikanthdeva,vijay antony, sabeshmurali. no one can match the days of Kamal & Rajni and Ilaiyaraja & Rahaman...

To be honest with you i am personally not happy with the tamil channels provided by all the DTH service providers..........i have said it many times i like tamil music channels...........and i know none of the DTH service providers will provide all the satellite tamil music channel in their platform.......that is one of the main reason i am holding my local cable still and i get almost 8 tamil music channels in my local cable........:thumbsup:

Everybody knows who will be the losser in the end..........
SO you mean we are the loosers who took TS?:wall: Then why recommending it in all the forums? I bought it after seeing your comments here :@

I was really today morning to see Rajini - Kamal songs in the morning in Kalaignar TV.........:happy:

I think you ate some word in your sentence in your breakfast :hysterical: I guess you were happy as you like all crap from TS and now Crap + :hysterical: Kalaignar has poor clarity in TS:madness:

I request anyone who has capability to take picture of this channel on Tata Sky as well as on Cable and compare.:cool2:

SO you mean we are the loosers who took TS?:wall: Then why recommending it in all the forums? I bought it after seeing your comments here :@

I have also learnt lesson not to get fooled by fools who say TS is superb and unmatched with other DTH etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back