• Thread starter Thread starter Smile
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,314

Smile

Entertainment
ISP
DSL
Sun Network Channels like Surya Tv and Kiran TV etc.. are not available in MPEG2 transmission through Insat4B satellite! These channels are available only in MPEG4 transmission, FTA now. And Sun is giving FREE IRD boxes for viewers as per the info card. What a surprise ! Here in UAE a MPEG4 receiver is too costly, how Sun is giving it for free and how they control the demand !Anyway, Sun took initiative to stop regular transmission and moved High Quality telecast. Shortly, some of other channels also will start following this...! Good!!:thumbsup:

Dear frnds,I am a home dish user.I was a regular viewer of Surya n Kiran.Due to technical change, from last week onwards,i am not able to see both channels.I need to buy new DSTB(digital Receiver).But it is not available in market yet.But,i heard that, there is there one option to get Free MPEG 4 Digital Receiver from Surya Tv directly?It's showing that, for Free MPEG 4 Receiver contact Surya Tv on 04712727044.But that no is not getting.I am not a cable tv operator. So how can i?pls reply...

I had called them, they told that its for cable operators only due to there protest. I also offered money for it, but no use. Earlier manorama was giving like this. Now added mpeg 2.

Back