Sygic & MapmyIndia for Google Android (Free Right Now)

• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 8,582
Downloaded Delhi Maps. Seems to work fine. Now I have to download Haryana Maps just for Gurgaon... :O

They weren't. I had to download Haryana for Gurgaon. Now going to download UP for Noida...

So think they made some mistake and removed the pricing for the time being.So get the most of it till you get it for free.
The world edition (which i have) has a link to buy it for various regions(its trial for a week is free by the way and has in app purchases for various regions) but the India link says free on google play and directs now to the mapmyindia version on the play store

bwahahaha. this app looks like a terrible port from some ancient platform. i could not search for mcdonald's in manesar. had to play with it by searching for manesar.
when i was at mcdonald's manesar, i could not get it to save that place as mcdonald's manesar. the app's ui makes absolutely no sense seriously. but the navigation part is pretty awesome.
way too much info on the screen. voices are better than google. navigation is better than google. local maps are better than google.

Back