Syncing at 256 kbps (for 849 NU) in Charkop Exchange

• Thread starter Thread starter Surfer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,412

Surfer

ISP
MTNL 590 NU
Hi all , I have been synced at 256 or sometimes even random values like 320 kbps since the last 2 days (my plan is 849 NU) . I called up the MTNL CC and was told that theres a problem in their server ... has anybody been facing the same problem ?

no such problems for me. Im in the same xchange as yours.

i have the same problems on same exchangethe line conditions are so bad that sometimes I sync at 0.897 mbps and sometimes at 1.979 mbpsIt fluctuates a lot since i am in borivali(W)Post your stats SNR and attenuation.........I bet they fluctuate wildlyIt all started when they started to lay the new paving blocks on the side of the road..........they have damaged the lines badly :(

yes .. the SNR has fallen quite a lot and the attenuation has increased ... trouble is sometimes i get synced at 2048 kbps and during the night when i am downloading i get synced at Downstream:256 Upstream:288 :wall:

Enjoy what you can while you can.Only way to resolve attenuation/SNR issues is to have the line changed.....And the orders have to come from Highup for that change to take place

somethings screwed up pretty bad ... the SNR has fallen from 27 to 12 and the attenuation has gone up from 9 to 25 ... wonder what the problem is ... has anybody been facing the same problem ...

Dude that is a specific line problem, only with you.
Today I am synced at 2047/511 after a long long time.

I am no longer hearing Cross talk on my normal telephone,so the cross connection in my line is rectified.And My SNR stats are back up so I enjoyed full speed last 2 nights

If you want your problem resolved,go meet the Triband Head at second floor and tell him how your SNR/Attenuation stats fluctuate.
He will try and brush you away saying Complain to 1500/1504,give application,problem with internal house wiring or something else.
Tell him to tell his linesman to get u a fresh line

Back