Taare Zameen Par

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,931
I am planning to go for TZP tonight. Any review on Welcome?

i wanna watch both. just waiting for my awesome 1 month exams to get over.

me too wanna watch this, if it turns out to be bad then Sushubh will refund the ticket amount as he said.......
Was pretty brilliant... Do check this one out!

:p

heh. dont expect it to be a thriller or a comedy...just go and watch it for what it has been made out to be...

Sunday TOI has given it 4 stars. So did Rajeev Masand. When you really want to see a movie, the last thing you should do is read reviews by idiots who are paid to do it. I want to watch it. But I' ll wait for the DVD.

a coworker today said the movie got a standing ovation where he saw it :) there is no masala at all, it's just a very good story...i dont normally watch bollywood movies (coz i think they're mostly total plagiarised horseshite) but i might watch TZP once it shows up on cable/tv...

Its more reality than a story.Its a movie about Dyslexia and how it affects children, it also highlights the rather ignorant attitude of Indian parents and our society in general when it comes to children suffering from it and realizing that they suffer from an easily curable problem, but alas the typical notion, "our child wasn't gifted by god with brains"... Kudos to the people who made this movie and showed that there are people who learn slow but beat others in the long run by a long way!This is a MUST watch!

Back