Tablet pc

• Thread starter Thread starter pta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5,104
Apple products are not for middle class folks in india. i bring out the dad part because it is a product designed to be a primary machine for users like him. or as a secondary product for users like us. i personally would not buy another apple branded product (i already bought a macbook and an ipod touch). that is it for for me. the locked environment baffles me. but the point i have been trying to make is.. if my mom/dad wanted a computer like device and i have to get one for them... i would think twice before getting them a netbook or a desktop PC just because of the hassles associated with them. they can much more easily use a device like ipad to check mails, see photos, play videos, browse the web compared to a regular PC.

Hmmm good thought. I dont know how comfortable they are with the touch interface. My dad still scared of touching an iPhone :D

my dad hates my nexus one. tells me kya bakwaas cheez le rakhi hai. phone milana kitna mushkil hai. but at one point of time he was not comfortable using a mobile phone. now he can even check sms! he even is able to send one all by himself. so well they adapt. :)

Back