Taiwan Quake Damages Undersea Cables

• Thread starter Thread starter xyx2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 6,098
wait? i cannot surf my own site with this kind of connectivity.15 days...would they charge me half the fee? what have i done to suffer?

You know they won't charge you half the feww so quit trying to get them to charge you half the fee...

that's why i rant on the net.that's why i blog on the net.that's why i have this forum on the net.i can express myself. and that's what i am doing. no lawsuits. nothing else.

i was told day before by airtel guys that the pob will be rectified by night, but still no improvement, still gettin speed much lower (30 - 40% down)

I sympathize with you guys. But MTNL rocks :P

wats wrong wid airtel!! Pacenet also suffered due to this...and its fixed since 3rd Jan. I have noticed that packets are taking Flag's cables route via UK to reach yahoo, google routing thru VSNL here. Earlier ,when the prob was there ,packets to yahoo used to go thru Reach's cables via hongkong/taiwan.

zactly. instead of recommending me to take a backup connection... airtel should have its own backup for networking.

ok i think it is finally fixed !!!!! i'm once again getting 28-30 :wub: :wub: during night timeand ya sushubh yaar jus noticed the new theme on the forum(since i hd'nt visited in a while) its looking gr8 :), but i know ....u'll nvr do anything bout the smileys :P :P

Back