Takes more than 15 days to set up connection

• Thread starter Thread starter ravi192
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,122
ISP
reliance
Sir,
I, resident of vyalikaval area applied for a ACT broadband connection 2 weeks back. One of your sales guy Murthy came to us and took documentation and left. After 1 and half week a guy called us regarding connection and he saw building and left again. After that we called that technician Deepak and he said a setup box has to be fixed. yesterday a guy came and fixed the box and wires and he too left. Till now we are not given connection. This is the worst ever broadband services i have ever seen in my life. Kindly help me out in providing me the connection ASAP.
Conncection Name : Pratheek.
No. 9740568555.

ravi192 said:
Sir,
I, resident of vyalikaval area applied for a ACT broadband connection 2 weeks back. One of your sales guy Murthy came to us and took documentation and left. After 1 and half week a guy called us regarding connection and he saw building and left again. After that we called that technician Deepak and he said a setup box has to be fixed. yesterday a guy came and fixed the box and wires and he too left. Till now we are not given connection. This is the worst ever broadband services i have ever seen in my life. Kindly help me out in providing me the connection ASAP.
Conncection Name : Pratheek.
No. 9740568555.
Hello Pratheek,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing your issue and other details with us. We will forward your complaint to the concerned team and they will contact you shortly. We assure you that your issue will get resolved at the earliest.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello Pratheek,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing your issue and other details with us. We will forward your complaint to the concerned team and they will contact you shortly. We assure you that your issue will get resolved at the earliest.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Hello Pratheek,The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband

Back