TATA DOCOMO ‘Diwali Twist’ Animation Contest gets an extension

• Thread starter Thread starter TATADOCOMO
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,179
Status
Not open for further replies.
My original complaint since last one year is about poor network , call drop in heart of Bangalore besides stealing my money from the recharge. How your sudden demand of document comes again? This is shocking.. It has gone beyond control, How many times you need documents after buying card from you? Do you need it every month and that too in the middle of nowhere after so many months? You are behaving like a stupid, When we complain about your poor network you resort to other issues which are uncalled. Well we are not using your phone anymore because of poor network and we are not looking for continuing business with you. But what I need to tell 100s of readers here that you never resolved the issue when we paid you for so many months. We are not looking to activate phone again or to restore services, as no body will wait for you to fix issue which take months or years.

I think by this time you should be out of business. TATA DOCOMO SUCKS, IT IS BIG RIPOFF AND SCAM. YOU STOLE OUR MONEY, WE RECHARGED PHONE SO MANY TIMES AND ALL MONEY LOST... SO WHY DO YOU WANT US TO GO FOR YOUR SERVICE FURTHER LOOSING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY. YOU FAILED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE IN LAST SO MANY MONTHS DESPITE CALLING ALL YOUR CANNED CALL CENTER FROZEN WORMS

TATA DOCOMO - THEY ARE THIEVES -- STAY CLEAR FROM THESE CROOKS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back