Tata docomo gaining in popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashok yadav

ISP
tata
Tata docomo has certainly been grabbing a lot of attention in my office. The primary reason for the increase in its popularity is due to the fantastic offers it is providing. The 1paisa/sec offer in unmatched by any other operator in the market. This offer is not only restricted to local call charges but even to STD calls. (TATA DOCOMO :: Prepaid plans, best tariff plans for prepaid mobile). In addition they do not apply only for tata to tata users but for tata to any user as well!! In this time of recession, I dont think there is a better service provider out there with such a fantastic package!
So have any of you out there switched to Tata Docomo yet? or atleast thinking about it?

this smells like a marketing man post.

But it does look in general that Docomo has caused a stir, particularly with those wary of their budgets. In contrast, Reliance's 3G 'ready' network isn't really getting the numbers.

this smells like a marketing man post.

haha i guess tata docomo has impressed me so much...that overnight i've turned into a marketing man for them!...hey wheres my pay!!! lol....ok ok...as always i was bored and started surfing on their website and they've got some pretty awesome boredome busting games and videos (http://www.tatadocomo.com/dive-in.aspx)...give it a try if yur beyond bored!!! lol

i agree i too was pretty dissatisfied with reliance GSM...i feel like tata docomo has gt the best plans currently in the market...need to find someone who's used it??

haha i guess tata docomo has impressed me so much...that overnight i've turned into a marketing man for them!...hey wheres my pay!!! lol....ok ok...as always i was bored and started surfing on their website and they've got some pretty awesome boredome busting games and videos (http://www.tatadocomo.com/dive-in.aspx)...give it a try if yur beyond bored!!! lol

Cool, great you found something entertaining there! Let us know what eactly you liked or did not like about the site!

i agree i too was pretty dissatisfied with reliance GSM...i feel like tata docomo has gt the best plans currently in the market...need to find someone who's used it??

I'm using Tata DoCoMo prepaid in Andhra Pradesh since the launch day and have no issues with anything. In fact it didn't feel like I'm using a new network because the network was very stable, no inter-connect issues, good coverage at both indoors and outdoors.

I feel that all telecom companies will offer less or more the same tariffs in the long run..... after all they are not philanthropic organizations, but very much bussiness houses who have to churn-out profits to stay in the business. So people's choice of service provider would be much dependent on the service related issues in the months to come.

Since you say you didn't feel any difference in the network, can you tell who your earlier provider was, so people can get an idea about Docomo's coverage?

Since you say you didn't feel any difference in the network, can you tell who your earlier provider was, so people can get an idea about Docomo's coverage?

Yes, I was using Airtel as my primary/business phone and Virgin Mobile as secondary phone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back