• Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,448
Status
Not open for further replies.

TATADOCOMO

Regular
ISP
Tata Docomo
TATA DOCOMO has launched a first of its kind ‘Geek enuf’ contest, which begins on 23rd November 2009. The Geek enuf contest comes after the grand success of the Tata Docomo Dietalk Contest and seeks to engage online fans and users in a similar way. As the name suggests, the Geek enuf contest is for those who have a geeky side to them. But in reality it is also for those who aren’t quite geek enough but still aspire to be the perfect geeks around! This contest can be played across 3 social networking platforms; Facebook, Orkut and Twitter. The object of the contest is to get your friends and family to vote for you as the geekiest person around. The latest Android powered Samsung Galaxy i7500 handset will be given out as the prize everyday for the geek who gets the most votes for that particular day.

For more information on how to participate in the Tata Docomo Geek enuf contest visit Geek enuf contest

To explore your geeky side visit Geek Thing

ads of this campaign are all over the forum!

----------

ah crap. i thought you were once planning to advertise on this forum... and that never happened.

:D

i could have asked for this android phone in return for an ad on the forum :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back