Tata DOCOMO GPRS Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely i'll help u... the big mistake u did was the name & APN should be the same... so give name as "TATA DOCOMO" & APN as "TATA.DOCOMO"... instead of space in name use dot in APN... ok... as u said proxy address is 10.124.94.7 & proxy port is 8080... :thumbsup:

Someone please tell me the settings for SE w810i and Nokia 6233. Thanks in advance

Main Menu => Web => Data accounts Profile name: TATA DOCOMO INTERNET APN – DOCOMOINTERNET Username: Password: Save

hii....i am using samsung corby plus.i want to acces docomo internet in pc.but always error 734 is occuring.i have the settings and i am dialing *99# from my pc.pls help me any 1.

^^ Do you have the settings for Tata Docomo Internet? Usually they send WAP and MMS settings only. The INTERNET settings are different.

@Cool_techie: To pull internet settings please sms "INTERNET" to 52270 and save them as default settings on your mobile.

I am also using samsung corby,I can able to access airtel mobile office but whenever I tried with docomo I am facing the same 734 error.Plz give me some idea--how to overcome this.plz help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back