Tata DOCOMO INTERNET APN does not work most of the times

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem of tata APN is done on purpose since Jan 1 2013. We can wait for a internet connection for hours and when Tata thinks they can connect me on internet.
ANy then Tata thinks that hey will avoid a bill shock on prepaid? first give service then calculate the MBs
because of this I have not even used 300 MB from my 3GB quota of 90 days.
Most of the time Tata shows as if i am on Roaming in mumbai itself. It connects to LOOP mobile.
I know Airtel are no good, bu at least their internet is constant and working when you need it.

popcorn said:
the problem of tata APN is done on purpose since Jan 1 2013. We can wait for a internet connection for hours and when Tata thinks they can connect me on internet.
ANy then Tata thinks that hey will avoid a bill shock on prepaid? first give service then calculate the MBs
because of this I have not even used 300 MB from my 3GB quota of 90 days.
Most of the time Tata shows as if i am on Roaming in mumbai itself. It connects to LOOP mobile.
I know Airtel are no good, bu at least their internet is constant and working when you need it.
TRUE

If data allowance is fixed then there is no sense of saving bandwidth, it is unfair...

That connection actually may have disconnected at 39:57 but the router failed to detect it and after 90 seconds detected it.

Yes, 1 connection (06/07/2013) gone above 40 min, but got disconnected, and I had to connect again.
Good thing about Huawei USB dongle is that, it has updated its Application "mobile partner" which automatically redials again after 3G is disconnected.

SVK said:
Good thing about Huawei USB dongle is that, it has updated its Application "mobile partner" which automatically redials again after 3G is disconnected.
Can you please share the link of this updated version you're talking about? Mine doesn't redial automatically.

iChaitanya said:
Can you please share the link of this updated version you're talking about? Mine doesn't redial automatically.
While I was browsing, I got notification from "Mobile Partner" about update available. I just clicked OK, and it downloaded and updated application automatically. After update was installed, Mobile Partner restarted again. It was having totally different UI, and also had this auto redial feature. BTW Auto redial tries only 5-6 times, then it displays message about server not available (typical Tata Docomo message). If lucky net get connected in this 5-6 attempts, else have to manually click again on Connect button :)
http://www.huaweidevice.co.in/Support/Downloads/
BTW this is the link, I haven't downloaded from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back