Tata Docomo @ Kolkata

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Tata Wimax
Greetings:Do anyone of you want to share about your experience with TATA Docomo GSM connection.Unfortunately I am using Tata Docomo postpaid connection for the last 2 months. I am unfortunate since from the day I did this blunder, I am suffering. The simple problem is that every minute the call gets disconnected and even the others can't reach me because of "No Signal". I am having GPRS connectivity also. Their 2G connectivity is good enough, and I should admit that. 3G is not yet available in Kolkata. But today I am really sorry to state that TATA being a big name with a big reputation cannot even produce a proper connection like others. Even the companies like Aircel, Uninor are doing far better than TATA Docomo, not to talk about Airtel or Vodafone. Airtel and Vodafone are the best of the lot. TATA do not have any solution to this frequent disconnection and frequent "No Signal" status. Several engineers visited my place and they experienced the same thing and unfortunately they admitted that the signal strength at my place is weak, but later they could not come up with any solution. To make a single call, I need to call at least 5 times to finish a couple of sentences. Is this a service that we are expecting from such a big house of TATA. I am ashamed of this.I admire how can such a big institution survive where they are marketing for Docomo today in a high scale. They should realize that marketing will bring in more customers for sure but if they do not stay long because of ill service, they or their associates will never come back even for a single re-try. What is the use of such big scale marketing on newspapers or TV when the service is not there at all. They need to realize that this is a service industry, where only service talks, not the bluffs.Debabrata Auddy

As I said earlier they are good in making cheap cars which will be only used by Taxi service. Or may be cheap trucks.................... Rest we all know.Biggest nightmare I had with TATA DOCOMO, zero customer service, I am not entitled to talk about their network ,as it is equal to nothing. This company will be gone soon.

I was not aware of the fact that Docomo GSM is in such a state at Bangalore too. Bangalore is the IT Hub and they could not even serve this city, it is strange. Truly there is a big question how they are planning to survive.

Hi,
We understand ur concern completely,we have made a note of ur feedback right away,to resolve call drop issue please have a word with our online chat support team who can quickly look into this - Tata DOCOMO Chat

Greetings:

Do anyone of you want to share about your experience with TATA Docomo GSM connection.

Unfortunately I am using Tata Docomo postpaid connection for the last 2 months. I am unfortunate since from the day I did this blunder, I am suffering. The simple problem is that every minute the call gets disconnected and even the others can't reach me because of "No Signal". I am having GPRS connectivity also. Their 2G connectivity is good enough, and I should admit that. 3G is not yet available in Kolkata.

But today I am really sorry to state that TATA being a big name with a big reputation cannot even produce a proper connection like others. Even the companies like Aircel, Uninor are doing far better than TATA Docomo, not to talk about Airtel or Vodafone. Airtel and Vodafone are the best of the lot. TATA do not have any solution to this frequent disconnection and frequent "No Signal" status. Several engineers visited my place and they experienced the same thing and unfortunately they admitted that the signal strength at my place is weak, but later they could not come up with any solution. To make a single call, I need to call at least 5 times to finish a couple of sentences. Is this a service that we are expecting from such a big house of TATA. I am ashamed of this.

I admire how can such a big institution survive where they are marketing for Docomo today in a high scale. They should realize that marketing will bring in more customers for sure but if they do not stay long because of ill service, they or their associates will never come back even for a single re-try. What is the use of such big scale marketing on newspapers or TV when the service is not there at all. They need to realize that this is a service industry, where only service talks, not the bluffs.

Debabrata Auddy

This troll TATA Docomo is back with wrong promises. They never resolve, why even keep their service. Just flush out your SIM card in toilet...

I dnt understand why are you crazy enough to try Tata Docomo postpaid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back