TATA DOCOMO launches Unlimited GPRS plans!!

• Thread starter Thread starter TATADOCOMO
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 34,983
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with 3G entry there will be a lot of data limits ........... that's for sure ... :grin:

its really great that DOCOMO had started the services with 1 paise/sec plan and now with GPRS services they are really giving a great competition to there competitors.

BEWARE!!!! GPRS charges are @ Rs15 for 3 days with 20MB free. Also if you take anyother offer like RC24 sms offer or RC55 1p/2sec offer the GPRS offer will get deactivated with out throwing any warning and you tend to loose lot of your balance.

@bezopravin: We wuld like to help you out..pls let us know your Tata DOCOMO number and we'll escalate the complaint ASAP!

Too many hysterical people. Calm the eff down and live and learn. Using any EDGE/GPRS service to download torrents is for lack of a better word....RETARDED. I agree with the poster who called out DoCoMo for its asinine daytime data limit of 200MB for its highest priced EDGE pack. GMaps, Push Email, and decent handset browsing can burn through 200megs in less than a week. Give your high data consuming customers a plan. Waiting till 11pm isn't feasible for many.Also, it would be nice if once you set up call divert to voicemail that the message "customer has enabled call forwarding" is NOT played. The call should instantaneously go to the personal greeting of you voicemail account. Other than that and discounting the occasional dropped call and cell coverage dead spots my experience with TATA DoCoMo has been above average. Rooting for you guys.

Rs95@6gb pack with tatadocomo GPRS, and i realised,, that the speed is double the speed compared to airtel,,

@harikatt:Hey buddy Thanks for your valuable time. We appreciate and glad to know your positive response in regards to our services.. we will convey it to our team and looking forward to have longterm relationship with you...

few complains again for docomo. I bet these complains come as hot cakes everyday:1. docomo network sucks bigtime, there is no hope for you or any of us. no complains here, coz there is never any network.2. Their call center customer care executives are like chatterboxes, mean and never straight to the point.3. Not just these few strong points, but their IVR systems breaks up every now and then, there are many occassions when i had to dial up multiple times just to reach an executive at your end, and calls would disrupt annoyingly just when its about to connect.4. The most obvious response we customers would get is: "Thank you for writing to us. We understand from that you have expressed concern over network coverage for your Tata DOCOMO number. We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same" OR "We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please change your TATA DOCOMO sim card and you will not be charged again for another TATA DOCOMO sim".how professionally robotic?! is my issue really gonna get resolved ever at all??duh!and they are launching 3g, what do they mean to do here?

man dont spam on the board please.Why you posting same in 3 treads with different headings.if you do so you will be banned (ip ban) so you cant login in or register again.So please follow rules.

man dont spam on the board please.
Why you posting same in 3 treads with different headings.
if you do so you will be banned (ip ban) so you cant login in or register again.

So please follow rules.

hey athul, had no intention to spam the threads, but needed to ease all the angst against docomo for their futile attempts pooorest service/

sorry if you feel so, will be cautious next time i post, and am pretty new to forums, will surely take time to go through the rules. thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back