TATA DOCOMO launches Unlimited GPRS plans!!

• Thread starter Thread starter TATADOCOMO
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 34,983
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear mascot3502,Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

hi,, i have been using this rs@95 plan since 6months,, , but recently,, this month,, its sucking very much,, to get internet to normal browsing also,, is there any cause for this,, this month,, its really too slow and being dead without any transfer with the connection icon as on connected,, No data transfer,, several times,, i thought it might be some server side problem. generally,, it happens,, to servers,, but,, still its been very tough to me to bear with it,,

any tatadocomo customer care people replies please

,, for the cause,, if there is problem.. just if they mention it would be nice ,, so that we can wait for it,, but you people say,, first,, clear phone, or pc cache and clean up,, and all,, i did everything but,, same problem..,,

Dear harikatt,Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Hi Mascot, I'm aslo suffering from the poor service of TATA DOCOMO. I'm unable to use internet on PC. It was working 3-4 days ago. Suddenly it stopped working. I'd contacted customer care thourgh phone, chat, mail. But got the standard replies (as you have correctly mentioned in your earliel post). I don't know how DOCOMO can survive? Regards,Nitin

i would like to know,, how to setup docomo internet to browse from my PC,, my new phone is samsung wave2 525 and,, i tried,, every options from bluetooths to usb modem.., only errors are 692, and 777 errors,, but i get query when i check communication with my mobile modem to my pc,, but only errors,, during the dialup,, why.??can any body,, or else, customer care help it out,,

Don't expect anything from customer care... They will just call ans ask you "what's your problem?". They are of no use. Same is the case with Nodal Officers of TATA DOCOMO.

I've some PPTs demonstrating how to connect to internet. But I don't know how to attach them. Can anybody tell me so that I can attach them. They would be helpful to others who are facing similar problems.

Regards,
Nitin

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Yes TATADOCOMO, this (Positive response) is a thing to be happy as it is rarest of rare case as far as your service is concerned...!

i got finally,, working solved ,,

i am using Nokia 6681 from years,, with airtel,, docomo, idea, vodafone, and bsnl too,,, my recent mostly used is tatadocomo,, as being offered of 6gb with 95Rs..

and i know.. all kinds of problems,, and can handly,, any type of errors,, with it,, in case,,

but, recently,, i brought,, samsung wave2 525,, with which i really,, surprised,, to see, the main thing i missed too from years,, is the dial number importance

but with lot of frustration,, i finally got the exact problems,, and hope ,, now i can help out others,, too regarding problems,, if occur,, ,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back