TATA DOCOMO launches Unlimited GPRS plans!!

• Thread starter Thread starter TATADOCOMO
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 34,983
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get 7 KBps download speed and 4 KBps upload speed. Tested on speedtest.net

^ how is the speed of Docomo, can you post some screenies?

Regards,
Nitin

Hi harikatt, You are getting good speed. Once check at the peak time i.e. 7 to 10 pm and let us know the results... Happy surfing... Regards,Nitin

hi, as per my opinion, :irock:98Rs pack with 6gb is great and rocking scheme, :irock: (we can never cross 6gb over a month of time,, if we try to cross over this with day and night surfing with the present normal speed which is right now,, then i doubt, the mobile will soon end its life, )but 149 pack with 8gb may not be better than @98,, because, we can not able to use even 6gb i a month of time,, then whats the use of paying rs 50 extra for 2gb,,?But Rs65 and Rs48 are good who uses less gprs internet and have small budgets,, 149rs gprs pack will be only good , if its speed is more than other gprs plans,, if you people let us know the differences in actual, if the speed on download and upload is more,, please mention here for us to know..lets see what people say,,

Dear sir/madam,

we will certainly check and revert you on your speed issue, we would like to request you to mention this issue on our email address with your concern number and our Email ID is social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com

hi,

as per my opinion,

:irock:98Rs pack with 6gb is great and rocking scheme, :irock: (we can never cross 6gb over a month of time,, if we try to cross over this with day and night surfing with the present normal speed which is right now,, then i doubt, the mobile will soon end its life, )

but 149 pack with 8gb may not be better than @98,, because, we can not able to use even 6gb i a month of time,, then whats the use of paying rs 50 extra for 2gb,,?

But Rs65 and Rs48 are good who uses less gprs internet and have small budgets,,

149rs gprs pack will be only good , if its speed is more than other gprs plans,, if you people let us know the differences in actual, if the speed on download and upload is more,, please mention here for us to know..

lets see what people say,,

Dear sir/madam,

we will certainly check and revert you on your speed issue, we would like to request you to mention this issue on our email address with your concern number and our Email ID is social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com
Did anyone eversolved issues in last one year with my case? Zero customer service and bad network. You must wind up your company or move it to Africa.

@operamaniac, the original poster, is without a doubt misusing this forum for advertising purposes and spamming..please take a stand!A low level marketing executive, i am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back