tata docomo mobile showing as Roaming while in home network

• Thread starter Thread starter sujop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 23,082
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am currently shifted to Vadodara for Business purpose. I am having Tata Docomo from Karnataka. Here I am not able to connect to Docomo network. IND-30 is not at all showing in the list of manual selection. I was using GPRS. But here i can not use as it is not home network.
Please provide the solution.

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Guys, Tata Docomo has no network coverage in Vadodara, Gujarat. So don't buy Docomo. It's confirmed by Customer care executive. There is no confirmity about availability of network. Tata Docomo Sucks...

Its true that Tata Docomo does not have a 2G network in Vadodara but it sure does have 3G network. My phone has been showing 3.5G network since the past 1 month. Occasionally it roams on to Videocon's network. 3G coverage in most part of populated Vadodara is good but indoor coverage in my area sucks.

In my area TD' network is very poor.Even not get 1 number of signal bar.Got many problem to use Internet.TD net is best but without network is not work

Hi,
Please mail us your exact location,Tata DOCOMO number along with ur exact issues on 'social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com',so that we can look into this asap.

In my area TD' network is very poor.
Even not get 1 number of signal bar.
Got many problem to use Internet.
TD net is best but without network is not work

Same problem for me in Mumbai.. But, restarting phone solves the problem..

Hi Saurabh,
you can speak to our live chat support team about this issue & they'll look into it asap - Tata DOCOMO Chat
Same problem for me in Mumbai.. But, restarting phone solves the problem..

Hi Saurabh,
you can speak to our live chat support team about this issue & they'll look into it asap - Tata DOCOMO Chat
I don't need to do that..
I know how to restart my phone..

I don't need to do that..
I know how to restart my phone..
Hahaha ;) Nice One....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back