• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,630
Status
Not open for further replies.

siddesh

ISP
broadband
When i was on the tata docomo facebook page, i saw this status msg by them:"Now calculate EXACTLY how much you can save with a TATA DOCOMO connection! Check it out for yourself by going here: The Second Effect" ....so i went on the link and i realized that you can actually know how much you can save in your call rates..its the new savings module that they have devised that compares your current mobile call rates and then let you know how much you can save through Tata Docomo!

ohh in addition my savings amount was Rs. 8000 over 2years!!! :)

^Provided they continue this promo offer for 2 years :grin:.

Just tried their calculator, knowing fully well that Docomo is not for people like me. It stated a saving of 30 bucks per month for me :D

for a tata indicom customer like me... does it include the cost of buying a gsm handset and the mental agony of getting my existing postpaid connection disconnected?

for a tata indicom customer like me...

does it include the cost of buying a gsm handset and the mental agony of getting my existing postpaid connection disconnected?

well you must be having some old handset around some where, use it, and dont discontinue the tata indicom, each one is good in its own way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back