• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 9,416
Status
Not open for further replies.

raddy

Regular
ISP
Reliance JioFiber
Hello EverybodyI just wanna share my experience using Tata Docomo.I was a quite satisfied Tata Indicom subscriber using Samsung Flo mobile phone.I was not getting a Full Signal inside my home and often struggle to get a call connected and to finish a conversation successfully.I am getting 2 to 3 points signal from 5 signal points.I had to do lot of things to satisfy my Samsung Flo for low signal strength problem, such as opening the window and screens etc.I mainly switched to Tata Docomo for it's comparable tariff and GSM (Open) Technology.I didn't expect any better signal in Tata Docome too as i am not living in any urban area.But to my surprise i got Full Consistent Signals in Tata Docomo !!! :)Calls where getting connected in no time and was disconnected only on my consent.That was very much enough to gimme best first impression.EDGE got activated as soon as they got my documents, and it is working well.My only pet-peeve in Tata Docomo is when i dial 121, my number is not getting detected and even when i enter it manually, it is not being accepted as valid number.I have already open the compliant on 18th but it is still open.Customer care is also where decent till today morning until i spoke to a guy.Who suggested me to remove my mobile phone (Sony Ericsson S500i) battery and sim for 5 minutes and reinsert it.It reflected Tata Docomo or atleast it's customer care is yet another one and not something revolutionary or "cool".For your information, my mobile number is 9036-009994

i too gt a gud experience from docomo..i to dint expect it to wrk dis gud..jus gt attracted to thr per second billing n gt a connection..n nw m in love thr service..i to heard complaints that thr is netwrk prblm n customer care prblm bt i find it really gud..the customer care people are helpful..gt bit prblm in gprs n thy helped me throgh it..vry nice service far bettr than othr service provider..

network problems still dodge Tata Docomo in Bangalore. Most of my friends including myself bought this connection because of its 1ps/sec plan. IT works during off peak ours but between 6pm & 10pm it is just impossible to make any outgoing calls or receive. Everyday it is same shit that the phone is not reachable, voice clarity all of a sudden goes down, calls drop..even calling to the customer care is difficult as calls get disconnected. One CC personnel says to switch off and on the phone..another says that this problem will continue for another month as there are network upgradation going on, another says problem wiht my phone as Nokia 3100 is incompatible.. wtf :madness:Right now I am using only to make outgoing since it is 1ps/sec. if it continues to be hopeless like this then I will discontinue Tata Dcomo connection.

I dont know about banglore But the network in Mumbai is good. Although I have some serious problem regarding my windows mobile .It keeps on serarching for the network once it becomes out of range!!:wall:

After hearing some bad review in Bangalore, I backed out and continued using my VF connection.

Tata DoCoMo has a "My Account" link on their home page, which allows you to create an online account. Though not much, it provides a summary of your last 10 calls including the charges for each call. This is convenient, though not essential.The problem is I had a "My Account" and I used to login without any problems. But from the past one week, when I try to login it says "The telephone number or password seems to be incorrect".So I try to retrieve my password using "Forgot password" link. When I enter my mobile number, it says: "The Tata Docomo number entered is not registered. Please enter again".So I try to re-register my number using the "Prepaid number" link. Here, when I enter my mobile number, it says: "The Telephone number seems to be not a valid prepaid number"All this after login in frequently (without any problems) for a few days initially.So, along with the GPRS connection problems (which I have shared in the GPRS settings thread) and some Voicemail problems, this gets added to the list. Though there seems to be no problem with calls, Tata DoCoMo doesn't seem to have the value-added services streamlined yet.

Tata DoCoMo has a "My Account" link on their home page, which allows you to create an online account. Though not much, it provides a summary of your last 10 calls including the charges for each call. This is convenient, though not essential.The problem is I had a "My Account" and I used to login without any problems. But from the past one week, when I try to login it says "The telephone number or password seems to be incorrect".So I try to retrieve my password using "Forgot password" link. When I enter my mobile number, it says: "The Tata Docomo number entered is not registered. Please enter again".So I try to re-register my number using the "Prepaid number" link. Here, when I enter my mobile number, it says: "The Telephone number seems to be not a valid prepaid number"All this after login in frequently (without any problems) for a few days initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back