Tata Indicom Internet Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter jaymadhu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 22,007
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont thnk thats'll scare them, the point is i've mentioned the name of a rival...and they ought to get their act straight...[Ok, then whose name do you suggest? if i mention Reliance, they'll laugh it off..]

Originally posted by jaymadhu@May 30 2005, 05:04 PM
After looooooooooooongggggggg time i got a status of my application.. Now they are telling that it not feasable in my area.. they asked me to get a money... I asked them before collecting the amount why did not validate.. they said "Sir I am in Help Desk i dont know anything about this..

I droped all my plan .. Also i enquired Airtel... there is no service in my area..

So Those who are in chennai.. pls suggest me to take better broadband connection.. i have two option Sift and BSNL.. which one i better..

Thanks
Jay
[snapback]10539[/snapback]
[/quote]
dude serious advice... dont go in with sify. if u hate ur mother in law gift her a sify connectio. if u want to get the businessman next door to jump from his building terrace... get him a sify connection. but if u want to grow old, have kids, see ur grand children.... stay away from sify!!!!
fact : sify connection reduces sperm count in virile males and early menopause in women. (source - the avid team at sify customer care who dont have a bloody clue as to what they are here on the palnet for). :lol: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dethbinder@Jun 7 2005, 07:32 AM
dude serious advice... dont go in with sify. if u hate ur mother in law gift her a sify connection.

:D :D :D :D :D Good one!!!

Originally posted by dethbinder@Jun 7 2005, 02:02 PM
dude serious advice... dont go in with sify. if u hate ur mother in law gift her a sify connectio. if u want to get the businessman next door to jump from his building terrace... get him a sify connection. but if u want to grow old, have kids, see ur grand children.... stay away from sify!!!!
fact : sify connection reduces sperm count in virile males and early menopause in women. (source - the avid team at sify customer care who dont have a bloody clue as to what they are here on the palnet for). :lol:  :rolleyes:
[snapback]11667[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thanks for ur Suggestions.. Now i plan to wait upto end of this month. because BSNL may come up with new plan. will see.. any one can give a comments for chennai BSNL..

man, that sure is funny and so true!!! cheers dethbinder ;)

Hitman, any news on your connection?I called 'em up 2day.....guess what they said.....they told me i had cancelled my order....i just couldnt believe it.... what , did my evil twin from a parallel universe decide that I didnt need BB???Then the call-centre guys checked it up and said they would contact me in 24 hours(which they havnt done the last 3 times they said the same thing)I'm fuming right now...

Hi Better u go directly to VSNL office and get back a money immly.. Else contact Sivakumar (Territory Sales Manager) Mobile Number is 92821 77291. ( if you have a luck he will pick the mobile)..I went and collected my deposit. When I was talk to them I told about this forum. They don’t even know about this forum. No one aware this. I screwed every one. But they did not bother.

Thanks for the PM and the phone numbers Jaymadhu!!!BTW i havnt paid any money yet!!! the geniuses at VSNL still havnt managed to find my house yet!!!!P.S. They told me that I had cancelled my order( WHOA!!) and that i sould place a freaking new order and then wait for ANOTHER 15 days...Howz dat??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back