• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 21,369
Status
Not open for further replies.

devendra

Regular
ISP
Mtnl 384 Unlimited @ 749
hi guys,i want to take Tata Indicom plug 2 surf net.First of all i want to ask how is the interent connection what is the speed whether it disconnect frequently?.Im from Mumbai i saw tariff details 1000pm unlimited.Plz review your opinions.

Good that you started the topic, I was also planning to get one, maybe the cheapest one to use while commuting, as I have BB at home. Dont expect miracles, as the maximum they provide is 144kbps or so, that too in ideal conditions. But you should be able to browseI have two more options to check before I decide on Reliance net connect and Idea cellular (thru my mobile+data cable). idea have a good plan of 1GB limit at 250pm. Shud check out more.... let me know if you get more details.

there have been lot of billing related issues reported here.

But it is stated that 1000rs unlimited plan then how can u say billing problem?

ok then shud not be problem with billing.

Good that you started the topic, I was also planning to get one, maybe the cheapest one to use while commuting, as I have BB at home.
Dont expect miracles, as the maximum they provide is 144kbps or so, that too in ideal conditions. But you should be able to browse
I have two more options to check before I decide on

Reliance net connect and Idea cellular (thru my mobile+data cable). idea have a good plan of 1GB limit at 250pm. Shud check out more....

let me know if you get more details.

Won't AirTel be cheaper. Rs.250 for Unlimited.

amish, Its for accessing internet using data cable using GPRS/EDGE and not the for data card.

yes its same thing. it still is wireless. and EDGE wud be faster than CDMA internet given by tataindicom as above. does that allow ALL ports or just surfing?

While I was using it I have tried downloading via torrents. So torrents are not blocked. Speeds keep fluctuating and are in the range of 10-20KB when you have full range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back