Tata-Indicom Plug2Surf won't work with Vista Home Premium?

• Thread starter Thread starter ramrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,756

ramrao

ISP
Tata Indicom Broadband
I just bought a new Dell Inspiron 1440 with the Intel Mobile Core2Duo P7550/2.26 GHz with 1066 MHz FSB, 4GB DDR2 and 320GB hard drive. It came with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1.

I have been using a Tata-Indicom Plug2Surf modem (a CDMA 1X modem) for the last two years. But am unable to find the right low-level device driver for the Plug2Surf for the 64-bit Vista Home Premium SP1!

In my family we also have a new HP laptop with Vista Home Basic running on a 32-bit Intel Celeron processor. There were no problems installing the 32-bit driver for the Tata-Indicom Plug2Surf.

The 64-bit device driver downloadable from Tata-Indicom's website doesn't work! So I am stuck with a brand-new laptop that can't connect to the Internet when I am travelling!

Is this a familiar problem with anyone here?
Surely many Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune/Noida tech people must be using a Tata-Indicom Plug2Surf USB Modem on a new Core2Duo laptop running Windows Vista Home Premium ?

Awaiting a clue. Thanks in advance.

Hai, you can visit any of the Tata Indicom Authorized service centers to get the compatible drivers installed for your laptop or you can also contcat their customercare on 12524.

Back