tata indicom Plug2Surf

• Thread starter Thread starter arr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 12,291

arr

ISP
Hathway
How is tata indicom Plug2Surf? The price has come down to about 2850 ? :thumbsup:

Anyone having any idea about it?

hmmn dunno. anyone got the tariff plans for this?

Better Forget Your Plan to take Tata connection.if you pay they will say your connection will be activated by one daybut sure it will take 2-months to get your conncetion actived and you have go their back to do itbut they will send bills without using connection you hav to pay it. i think reliance service is goodtry for itdo go for tata indicom.this is not the problem i am only faced. lots of people faced same problem.if you doubt go and sit in the customer care center so you itself can see how many people comes their with lots of complaints.

But some unlimited connection plan could have made it more attractive !!!

Is't so? I see 1 GB plan of Plug2Surf for 650 Rs which seems quite reasonable to me cost wise though I amn't too convinced abt its speed and overall quality. Has anyone used Relaince wi-max? Howz that as compared to Tata Plug2Surf?

i have got plug2surf whiz, the dialler window show insert U SIM card. Help to connect the internet

Tata and reliance brought down the price, coz BSNL has started EVDO in which you will get 2.4 MB (theoretically) unlimited connection for 550/- pm. Why dont you check with your BSNL office, about the EVDO launch at your place?

Back