• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,541
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robdale

ISP
Comcast
I have been using tataindicom broadband in my house for last 8 months from now. The connection was served to me after 1 month after filling the form. They said your house is at a very long distance from our nearest connection. My house was just on some 50 feet from their last connection. Also, It costs me about Rs.500 per month for 1GB download, which is slightly more costly when you compare it with other broadband service providers. Their service has disappointed me:( n i am thinking to try BSNL service. They are very reliable and there support is simply great.

dude u are stilll lucky. here am suffering from tata . got connection on 22 jan 09 . enginer wasn able to start connection for 4 hours. wasted my time at office. than connection started dissconnecting . called customer care , tech guy, nodal officer still problem remains. applied for dissconection of service only to find out that 4months advance rental is non refundable. Had to re activate my service back. MindFKD. i've no idiea what more to do. THey dont even know how to solve the problem. Even yesterday evening after my service got reactived . local server went down and remained down ever since. TATA SUXS SH!T

I really think that nowadays their service is getting worst. Not sure why? but may be because of more business. I was really disappointed by them. Yesterday, i have visited the BSNL office. Dude, i must say their plans are simply great and their packages are worth to buy.

You guys have had such a bad experience..luckily in my area their service is awesome..speed is great (2mbps nu) and its never been down for me..I guess it depends area to area..

When, i took their plan that time many people told me that their services are good, cheap and reliable. But that was only for few months, it got worst later. I am so unlucky in that, hope the BSNL will give good service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back