• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,305
Status
Not open for further replies.

arjit292

ISP
infi 768
1) my account was suspended from 25th Oct then i gave the application for shifting for house on 2nd.2) tata engg. told not fee sable and dont tell me anything3) then tata people call me and say your bill is pending and then i tell me else you have to terminate your account.4) then i give application for termination ( all the other never told me i had to terminate the account i asked many times )5) then i mail again tata people tell me i wont get refund ( where all the people were telling it would be refunded if they would have told me that time i would have tried something else ).6) they tell me i can get shifted to another place in 1 half month ( which is about to get over ) on 11th Dec .tata people should be rated as cheater no 1 i don't know what should be done . now if i want the refund i need to apply now else i wont get this . i have mailed more then 25 times. NO one told me this that time so that i could have applied. DO something !!!!Can i do somthing about this ? :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back