Tata Photon Max wi-fi

• Thread starter Thread starter myview18
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 4,360
Never ever use Tata Photon Max Wi-fi or Tata Photon braodband services. It is very pathetic. I have been having issues for more than couple of months. With Max wi-fi you are told that more than 3-4 devices can be connected. But alas you cannot connect even 1 device and forget connecting more than 1 device. In 1 device, you cannot properly open 1 application. The speed test will not fetch 0.08 download and 0.03 upload speed. It is frustrating!

I have lodged complaints several times with customer support and everytime I get copy paste standard response saying there is congestion and only when number of users reduce, speed can be fine. Well, if they cannot provide the service or upgrade their servers, why are they in the business!

Today when again I logged a complaint, the executive said, you cancel your connection. We cannot rectify the speed. When I said then refun the rent paid for the couple of months, I was told that they cannot do that. It is clear case of taking the customers for a ride. Pay and get no service!

Airtel vodafone idea is only but they costly and these tata reliance mts are cheap but bad quality. I was a postpaid user of tata mts and never paid the bills.

Back