tata sky actve sports available for icc world t20?

• Thread starter Thread starter vgowtham97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 5,418
Match Schedules..May be..:yahoo:

lol
they are one step ahead, they will show live scorecard :P
Reliance have not been able to fix their software glitches over 15 months, I don't expect them to be able to do anything good anymore

The last I really saw Actve Sports work well was way back in October 2006, when I had just taken the connection. I don't remember the series, but there were a couple of additional views - one was the wicket and the other was from the mid-wicket boundary. From 2007, it was reduced to highlights, and after that it has become just an option on the Actve Menu. Another bogus from Tata Sky.:mad:

Okay.. But the active contents should be on Full Screen too.. Active Dharsan.. viewing it small screen sucks.

^ For that Tata Sky might suggest buying a big TV. Morons. Actve Darshan is the sole reason I haven't changed the connection yet.

^ For that Tata Sky might suggest buying a big TV. Morons. Actve Darshan is the sole reason I haven't changed the connection yet.

WOW, you seem very religious! For your info, Shirdi Saibaba Temple has its own website where there show live darshan via live streaming. You can check out their website. No need to spend so much money when you can get it on internet for free.

WOW, you seem very religious! For your info, Shirdi Saibaba Temple has its own website where there show live darshan via live streaming. You can check out their website. No need to spend so much money when you can get it on internet for free.

Oh I am aware of that. Just that there are three others also available, and it is a really nice view to have all of them next to each other. The day some other provider comes up with that, I am switching.

Back