tata sky actve sports available for icc world t20?

• Thread starter Thread starter vgowtham97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 5,418
Oh I am aware of that. Just that there are three others also available, and it is a really nice view to have all of them next to each other. The day some other provider comes up with that, I am switching.

Well dishtv will have the same service with the name Bhakti active In that dishtv shows:
1. Live Gurbani from Bangla Sahib and Nanded Sahib
2. Aarti of Sai Baba from Shirdi
3. Ganesh Aarti from Siddivinayak
4.Aarti from Tirupati Balaji
5.Live Ganga Arti from Haridwar
6.Bhasm aarti of Mahakaal from Ujjain

and also in dishtv Bhakti active is free Where as the same service is paid on Tata Sky and available on life style gold pack.

now a days there are more talks about dish tv in TS forum:confused:

Well dishtv will have the same service with the name Bhakti active In that dishtv shows:

and also in dishtv Bhakti active is free Where as the same service is paid on Tata Sky and available on life style gold pack.

Oh well, I was not aware of this. So this isn't something new or specific to Tata Sky either :@

now a days there are more talks about dish tv in Tata Sky DTH forum:confused:

Kya kare, most of the long time Tata Sky customers are in the 'thoda aur wish karo' mode for so long, Dish TV keeps cropping up :D

DIsh tv rocks :thumbsup:

Really Nice by Dish TV... i think they are only going to rock in South.. as Tata/Sun are already proven that they are crap and can not fulfill south customers needs.

but SUN is a concern which belong to a south indian but even he couldnt fulfill south customers needs:confused:

Oh well, I was not aware of this. So this isn't something new or specific to Tata Sky either :@

Kya kare, most of the long time Tata Sky customers are in the 'thoda aur wish karo' mode for so long, Dish TV keeps cropping up :D

Good news for you. So r u going to leave "crap" Tata Sky and move? Or will you stay?

^ There is another glitch. To save bucks, I had taken their annual pack, but more importantly, I want money back for my set top box. I read somewhere about a TRAI directive which makes it obligatory on the part of providers to return the value of the equipment on surrender. Not sure how valid that is.

TRAI would order but will not take any measures of knowing how the providers do it:wall:

TRAI would order but will not take any measures of knowing how the providers do it:wall:

Yes they are waste. If they take some action then these DTH providers will follow it.

Back