• Thread starter Thread starter Kartik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,417

Kartik

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Tata Sky has really embark itself towards the journey of disaster by adding one more crap channel i.e. TV9 - Kannada to its regional bouquet of offerings at the cost of Good channels like Zee channels, etc, that were removed earlier a few month ago. I wonder if this trend remain continues, then at some point of time, we would be left out to watch these unwanted channels even after paying out the heavy amount of Rs.300 or even more thanks to the ...
Tata Sky (Isko agar laga daala toh life ban jayegi ganda naala) :redface:

Tata Sky has to attract regional customers as well; it is not exclusive hindi only. In the regional bouquet, only malayalam has 6, telugu and bengali 5,and the rest have less than 3 channels. Addition of zee need not be at the expense of regional channels. Tatasky has enough free space to add all kinds of channels, including some crap ones, regional or national.I read in one of the forums, that Tatasky went out of the way to install at a place about 100 kms from Srinagar, crossing 35 kms of dust track. The customer did not have a cable connection or terrestrial tv. Tatasky came in a van fully prepared with genset; the customer saw good tv after almost 20 years. All this after after a phone call.

Tata Sky have only 3 marathi channels.They have more customers in Maharastra.But they dont bother to add their own channel Star MAJHA.

Rightly said Harshal, they should consider marathi audience or else we have to switch to some other (DISHTV)

Back