Tata Sky crosses 7 Million Subscribers

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,269
Well Mukesh has always been an acute business man. He can't show off, nor present himself well, but he knows what matters in his field. As for BWA, I doubt he is going to do much for the retail customer there as he plans to reach out to wholesalers who would take care of the last mile. Comparing the 3G spectrum prices to what he paid for a pan India BWA spectrum, he seems to have made a very VFM investment.

Abt bwa i think u ar confused a little bit. There is nothing sort of whole sellers fr the last mile. Doing anything will be stupid as there is limited BW in comparison to wireline.
They will be just like any other 3G,EVDO dongle operator.....just that they will only offer dongles and they would be based on a much better tech. then 3G with 4 times more spectrum.

^ What I meant is that Reliance would be forming the backend of the operations, as in they would 'rent' their network to others, who can in turn sell a product based on that. Something similar to the concept of a MVNO.

^ What I meant is that Reliance would be forming the backend of the operations, as in they would 'rent' their network to others, who can in turn sell a product based on that. Something similar to the concept of a MVNO.

well frm where hav u got that news.
they hav stated clearly they will not be in such a model(like bsnl bwa fiasco).

In the contrary they will be renting others towers, pan-india ofc network's and international BW under long contracts. The only thing they hav to do is to bring the BWA equipment and connect it in base stations.

Back