Tata Sky DTH: 9x & Zee Trendz to be removed on October 28, 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 7,088
JigneshAgreed. But then Star 1 & Gold do air it as late as upto 8:30 or 9 in the morning. And thats the case with most of the channels.....And if u see - many working people - who get only that morning time to see something on TV - have no option but to keep the TV switched off. Coz no one would like to see those crappy nonsensical stuff that they try to sell - the English trainer, then the "Magic Pearls" and such other things.I mean if they sell some meaningful stuff, at really attractive offers, then atleast some people would watch.....but this is really annoying.Thats the reason why i am so much frustrated over these shows & channels as well - In the morning dont watch TV to avoid the nonsense, then work all day long, and then at night - well no words to describe - its the women in any home who would rule in the 8-11 pm slot.....Practically, TV becomes useless for us altogether.Instead of that if they show some sensible programs - even repeat telecasts of old ones would do (when i say this, i mean the comedy serials!!) - atleast they will garner some viewership!!

^^^^So u mean to say that the Teleshopping is justified??We have to spend more to see TV, just to accomodate their crappy behaviour of showing Teleshopping half of the time??

When did I say that?

I meant recorded programmes can be watched instead of these crappy channels.

So i got the wrong meaning of your statement....Sorry for that!! :)

Agreed that can be be watched. But then, it would still be better if these channel providers actually do away with such stuff.

Bt 2day is Oct 29 and zee trendz is coming on Tata Sky and new channels add.That's a wrong news by Jignesh

If they didnt remove Zee Trendz what shud I do?

Ya.I understand that.
Are u know they will add any new channels launch before this diwali???

No idea abt new channels. btw this Zee Trendz AD was published in Indian Express on Oct 13, 2010 which suggest 21 days from 13 oct which comes to Nov 1, so they might remove on NOV 1 or before.

Back