Tata Sky DTH: Actve Sports on Neo Sports for Ind-Aus ODI Series !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Kartik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 8,525
Worst Production by Neo sports:

Neo sports production today was horrible... till 6th over, on neo sports channel, the commentary in hindi and english were both coming side by side... it was horrible to listen to them... after 6th over, english commentary came...

And also commentary :wall::wall: Arun lal, laxman sivaramakrishnan :wall::wall:

barry richards was the only one who was good today...

though many watch only english commentary....it was also said by neo sports that regional language commentary will be aired on neo sports plus.. but it never happened today...

On the whole, the production is not good in their level... getting sponsors in large number , making money.,.... whats the use.... these neo sports idiots should atleast learn from DD National which earlier had a decent production of matches in India.:thumbsup::thumbsup:..

guys, post ur experience with this channel... do u like it or not...

yes.. i too thought of posting it.. but after the match.. but as it is raining so i think we can use the time here..

commentary .......very poor
better one was from..... Barry richards

and most horrible was the sound when a wicket of australia fell..there was a adv " muskurale dard bhagale.. happy dent.. it was really denting our happiness:hysterical:

....... i like it when sachin was out.. there was no adv until he went inside and we were also able to see replay also of it before the adv started :hysterical:

yes jjvj... i am very disappointed with this channel.... earlier i was very much delighted ... India vs Australia , gr8 encounter and gr8 atmosphere... but these neo sports idiots shattered the interest in this series.. i d give 0/10 for their production... idiots ...

yes jjvj... i am very disappointed with this channel....

earlier i was very much delighted ... India vs Australia , gr8 encounter and gr8 atmosphere... but these neo sports idiots shattered the interest in this series.. i d give 0/10 for their production... idiots ...

it always looks a one sided commentary..

i hate them for that. its a game. there would be Australians here in India watching the match... let it remain a sport. and be impartial.

yes they are... Nayan and Atul wassan :wall::wall:

Nope. They should learn from ESPN. They did a fantastic job except for the fact that ESPN showed too many ads.

Thats what I mean. They should take cue from ESPN in every area except ads.

ok.. But this Channel is irritating... lot of India's home matches are shown in this channel :wall::wall:

Back