Tata Sky DTH: Actve Sports on Neo Sports for Ind-Aus ODI Series !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Kartik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 8,525
this man Mr.Arun lal will make me mad with his superb commentary :rofl::rofl:

this man Mr.Arun lal will make me mad with his superb commentary :rofl::rofl:

He is good at post match discussions on NEWS channels.. aajtak and headlines today:rofl:

He is not good enough for LIVE commentary. RAVI shastri was superb in the T20 Final , he was shouting even if Misbah was hitting sixes.. that is what you call as a commentator.. he should not be partial.

and about Hindi commentary what you say less is better.. they will shout that the ball is going for boundary and all of a sudden says 2 runs easily taken.:hysterical:

I hope Arun lal and the other Neo sports so called " Expert commentators" do not get ticket to go to Australia for the commentary there.

I think it will be ESPN commentary team.. they should also remove Sunil gavaskar, who is also same like arun lal.

ok.. But this Channel is irritating... lot of India's home matches are shown in this channel :wall::wall:

lot.. lot more than they actually play in a season.. the matches which India played in India and WON. they dont show any match which India lost :hysterical:

NEO Commentary sucks big time.... :wall::wall:

I miss the T20 excitement...Ravi Shastri was at his best during the thrilling moments in the final!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dxNNRYpGX6k

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZtUU6zE6SPM

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey,you were the same people who were crying for Neo. I have said in many previous posts that Neo,Zee sports are just like DD sports who get Olympic rights and then show that for next 5 years. No way near ESS in programming quality,statistics,commentry etc. Is there anything on Neo to cry for? They proved worse than DD.I don't think that anybody will subscribe for Sports gold and Lifestyle packs. Bindass, NDTV good times and actve cooking all are craps. Actve cooking shows only non veg most of the times.

Why we need Neo sports because, it shows the test matches live.. DD will show only the One Day matches live... pakistan will play 3 test matches here in India.. How can we miss those ? :whistle:I ll subscribe for sports gold whenever test match is played ...OR in case, Sun News shows the test matches, i d be very much happy to see on that channel... so there is no need to subscribe for sports gold :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Another reason to subscribe to Neo Channel is that the commentary is in english (even though it is pathetic) and not in Hindi.-Ravi

We wanted Neo Sports for the coverage. We can always mute the TV or put on stadium audio only!

Back