Tata Sky DTH: Cartoon Network in Tamil?

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 9,911
Hi benjamin I didnot buy Tata Sky,my relative had 2 connections in their house,now they no need one connection,so they gave me free of cost.I mean the stb,Remote,Dish everything.I just changed the connection to my name.That's all.I didnot use even a single rupee on it.Just paying for package alone.(South Starter Pack) I am still waiting for bigtv,till that i am using tatasky,after the bigtv launch i will check whether bigtv is better than tatasky,if not i will continue with Tatasky itself.

Then why did u ask for Cartoon Network, this channel will not available in South Starter pack.:wall:

Hi guys

Can we watch Cartoon Network channel in Tamil language like Jetix?In jetix the language can be changed to tamil and so we can watch the jetix channel in tamil for even 24 hrs,but cartoon Network also has the tamil option in the language section,so if i select tamil then can i watch all the cartoons in tamil language?I am now in south starter pack,so i cannot test it now,so people getting CN tell me.So that i can change to South Value pack

Read my topic first kumar,what did i ask u?If CN can be watched in Tamil then i will change to South Value pack.And i also mentioned that i am now in South Starter Pack.Check b4 u reply:wall:

It happens some time pardon him..........:). Dont get angry and i hope big tv launches soon by which you have an option to choose between TS and big tv

It happens some time pardon him..........:). Dont get angry and i hope big tv launches soon by which you have an option to choose between TS and big tv

Thanks for supporting me. :):yahoo:

No guys i am not angry.:thumbsup:.

I was not angry dude,i was just telling him.:thumbsup::):yahoo:

Thanks for supporting me. :):yahoo:
You are most welcome:thumbsup:

I was not angry dude,i was just telling him.:thumbsup::):yahoo:
Cool...........buddy..........just chillax in the forum..........:yahoo::thumbsup:

Back