Tata Sky DTH Channel List

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 136
  • Views Views 110,252
Cant update the channel list, edit option is not visible.

the channel count seems flawed....there is 184 main tv channels and 8 hd channels but the total channels are just 191....the math says 192 :)

Ok this is what happened today.Was about to order the Tata Sky Hd.Had decided to take the grand sports pack plus the 8 channel HD pack.But instinctively called the CC.And i asked them specifically about the sports channels.They said that i have to take Ten sports action plus and ten cricket separately by paying about rs 70 extra to the grand sports pack and Hd pack.Thats a total of rs 380+rs 75+rs 70 thats rs 520.Is there any pack on TataSky which gives all sports channels and all the time.Videocon doesnt give Ten cricket when India isnt playing.What are my options?

that means 380 rs for 6 months plus the annual sports pack plus the HD pack.Well i am looking if some other DTH will give me all channels including all sports channels in one pack and let me choose the HD pack.If not will have to pay Tata Sky 520rs pm.Any idea about the MegaLite Pack?

i think u can look for "India Cric Pack" at channel No 400, subscribing this pack u will see all the cricket matches played by INDIA, which ever chennel its broadcasted.

Back