tata sky dth customer care FAIL

• Thread starter Thread starter venkat_9099
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5,461
I also faced this problem for times.........at the first time i thought the battery might have gone......then i tried to remove the battery...but unfortunately i could not remove the panel box ts+ remote to take the battery....i was struggling to remove that panel.......since i could not succeed in that the an idea struck to me to switch off and switch on the stb then the remote started to function......Last but not least if ts+ remotebattries gets drained i am really afraid to remove the panel box of the remote to replace it with a new battery........:( as i find it difficult to opne it......:cry:

TS replaced my PVR, but I lost all my recordings and series links :wall::wall::wall:

Did they replace you the new stb..........if that is the case to whom did you launch the complain..........

The replaced STB does not appear to be new as there were some recordings in it and the engineer formatted the disk when I saw those programs.

So they replaced the stb just because your remote was not functioning properly with stb..........correct me if i am wrong.......

So they replaced the stb just because your remote was not functioning properly with stb..........correct me if i am wrong.......
It was not the problem with remote, the STB got heated up as the fan was not working. Due to this, the harddisk stopped working.

Oh ok.........I dont know my STB fan is working or not i have not checked till date.........

Back