Tata Sky DTH: Disconnect TS for 1 month

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 7160
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,769
have sent a mail to them..will wait for there reply..

For your safety i would suggest cancel all ADD-ON packs and activate the Base pack before leaving. I had requested but was denied and i did the same. Please update me if they agree to deactivate for 1 month.

Guys,..below is the mail which I received from TS..

Dear Mr. Priyank Piyush,

Service Request Reference Number: 1-1729715362 and 1-1633150769

This is with reference to your web query 24/06/2008 05:49:31 PM, enquiring about the temporary Suspension of your Tata Sky connection.

We would like to inform you that, currently we do not have the facility to temporarily suspend the Tata Sky services.

However, in case the account is not recharged after the due date, the account will remain deactivated. Once you recharge the account, the services will resume automatically.

Please note that on recharging your deactivated account, three days rental charges will be deducted automatically.

Also, with regard to your feedback on Tata Sky services, we thank you for taking the time off your busy schedule to write your valuable feedback. We have forwarded your feedback to the respective team and we highly value your relationship with us and respect the feedback provided.

We appreciate your effort in taking time to write to us and we will continue to enhance our services to match your needs.

In the meantime, for any further assistance, please feel free to call us on the Tata Sky helpline

I didnt get why they would charge 3 days rental when you activate your account after it is de-activated..?

Please note that on recharging your deactivated account, three days rental charges will be deducted automatically.

douche bags

That 3 days rental they are deducting is for the grace period..........:wall:

@Piyush
what are you now going to do now.........:(

Piyush has to plan before a month, and subscribe to TS according to the dates, that is the Subscriptoin date suppost to end at 16th June. :whistle:

well..i had already re-charged my account in feb for 1600/-..and my due date is 9th sep.. i will come back to base pack before I leave...

Back