Tata Sky DTH: Discovery in Tamil

• Thread starter Thread starter indya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 12,719
I think in Tata Sky for each and everything we should wait and watch...Once many people move from South Saver to South Jumbo or other packages, they will introduce the same benefit to the package from which they migrated.The Similar case happened some time back to me on March when Sony was Showing T20, i changed to South Jumbo, but TS started given this Channel free irrespective of the Base package.

I think in Tata Sky for each and everything we should wait and watch...

Once many people move from South Saver to South Jumbo or other packages, they will introduce the same benefit to the package from which they migrated.

The Similar case happened some time back to me on March when Sony was Showing T20, i changed to South Jumbo, but Tata Sky DTH started given this Channel free irrespective of the Base package.

This is a good move on the part of Tatat Sky to provide benefits by adding channels in the base pack. Tata Sky with free channel also is a good deal so this should be an added benefit for users.

This is a good move on the part of Tatat Sky to provide benefits by adding channels in the base pack. Tata Sky with free channel also is a good deal so this should be an added benefit for users.

it shows you are Tatasky fan boy. Change it to Tatasky mouth piece.

i think that message (inserted by me) is fair enough.

It wouldn't mind me at all being called a Tata Sky fan.

i think that message (inserted by me) is fair enough.

Well done. Also add the poster below you he is no better. May be you can put me good girl :D The red colour you earlier put was good not the colour now.

Back